Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
NewGen has supported EDS in the engineering lab on the NMCI project since February 2001. As our reputation for performance and expertise continue to grow, our project responsibilities and staff continue to increase.
- Provide Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) solutions and engineering:
- Network, systems, application management.
- Software distribution.
- Overall systems performance.
- Analysis and consulting:
- Product reviews and recommendations.
- Develop process to track SLAs.
- Distribute deployment packages.
- Develop and engineer trouble ticketing and tracking.
- Manage network and systems performance and stability.
- Solaris system administration engineering.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
NewGen has been supporting Unisys on the IRS project since September 2000. The project scope and staff have continually grown, and the contract has recently been renewed through 2005.
- Enterprise management subject matter expertise-oversee the Tivoli architecture.
- Rational tools subject matter expertise-provide Rational software tools expertise to the IRS PRIME program.
- Deployment support.
- Tax collection process engineering.
- Tax and financial systems and compliance subject matter expertise.
- Object-oriented design and development.
- Web-based development.
- Organizational change management subject matter expertise.
Air Force Material Command (AFMC)
NewGen has been a teaming partner with CACI on the AFMC Tivoli rollout since March 2001. The work includes instruction, guidance, skill, and administrative expertise to the AFMC site communication squadron staffs
- Implement Tivoli software for AFMC at 12 Air Force bases throughout the US.
- Manage over 130,000 desktop computers and servers.
- Provide support, including:
- Training Air Force personnel
- Creating and distributing deployment packages for each base
- Troubleshooting, documenting and fixing problems as they arise